1. We try our best to match and reproduce colors & images as closely as possible but they may vary slightly from the photographs shown sometime due to photography, at times due to your computer settings. Our sample service and your proof will more accurately reflect your chosen product, although there is a likelihood of final production varying slightly. Please note that there is a possibility of minor variations, marks, and defects in readymade cards and handmade invitations, being paper products. This is the reason we suggest our clients that they order a few extra cards with their consignment to avoid last minute worries with respect to shortfall of cards.
2. Raniti LLC will not be liable to the customer or be deemed in breach of this agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or failure to perform any of its (Raniti LLC’s) obligations in relation to the products or services, if the delay or failure to comply orders is a result of a situation beyond the company control. Situations such as an Act of nature, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, accident; war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or legal, technical hurdles, restrictions and limitations; strikes, lock-outs or any other industrial actions or trade disputes; difficulties in procuring raw materials, labor, fuel, parts or machinery, technology; power failure, technical glitch, or tools breakdown.
3. 99% of orders placed by clients are delivered on time and in top condition. However, please note that once order leaves our premise; it ceases to be our responsibility. We are not liable for consignments getting damaged in transit due to courier mishandling or any other reason. However we do help clients in filing a claim with the courier company to ensure recovery of damages. All such claims have to be notified immediately and filed within 24 hours of delivery of products with proof of pictures of damages.
4. Since we create cards for clients in different countries, following different religions, sometimes it creates a slightly peculiar and complex situation for clients and us which we try to resolve as amicably as we can in favor of the client. Every country's language, invitation ethics, grammar, courtesies etc. are different; and though we have a reliable team of proof-readers and editors working on all designs and cards, as a rule we send the Ready for Printing proof to clients for FINAL approval before printing the cards. If an error goes unnoticed till final approval by client and product goes for printing, we are willing to remake the product, provided it is possible and that client bears the expense of correction and to and fro courier charges.
6. Since our product is customized and personalized for individual orders we do not facilitate returns of the same after printing. If for any reason deliveries within India are returned without printing then shipping cost and restocking fees if applicable has to be paid by customer.
7. Raniti LLC is not responsible for damages that occur when you post individual units designed by us to your guests.
8. Raniti LLC reserves the right to change or upgrade the prices of its products. All products are charged at the price shown on the date an order is placed.
9. The content of the website including design samples are for facilitating visitors’ personal use only and you may not download copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish or commercially exploit or create derivative work from the content or samples.
10. We have the right to publish the new designs which might have your details on them to our website. If you have a concern please notify us before-hand so we will ensure that it is not done.
11. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time as and when we deem fit.
For any other questions please write us at email@example.com